Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Configuring Juniper Secure Networks SA SSL-VPN


1. Add RADIUS Authentication Server
Start the Juniper Secure Networks Secure Access SSL-VPN Central Manager.
Go to Authentication - Auth. Servers
--> New RADIUS Auth Server
Configure as below


2. Custom Radius Authentication Rules
Note that "Access Challenge” has to be added where the "Reply-Message" "matches the expression" "(.*)" and in that case shows ”show GENERIC LOGIN page”. This will present the OTP field for the user.


When you're done configuring the Authentication Rules they should look like this:



3. Sign in page
Create a Sign-in page

4. User Realm
Create a User Realm that uses the Authentication Server created in step 1 for
authentication.


5. Sign In Policy

Create a Sign In Policy that uses the Sign-in Page from step 2 and the User Realm
from step 3.
Note that from the users’ perspective you can always configure the login-pages for both
graphics and text to suit your company.
6. Start testing
Go to your Juniper url and add that realm you have created. In this example juniper.nordicedge.se/test
Enter the user-id and password for the user that you have added your mobile number to.



Enter your one time password and click on “Sign In”.



2 comments:

  1. Assalam u allaikum Sir,
    I m here from open source link of URL TO SMS software from sourceforge.net.
    I was in search of "how to create a sms sending website",
    when i reached at your this website, and this secret opened on me that you are a pakistani.
    And i thought to share my problem with you....
    I have absolutely no knowledge of html, except some basics, and other languages except some C++.
    I just wanted you to help me and guide me in the right direction,
    I wanted to create a website, where users send message using simple html page and on the back end, I have my server attached with a Mobile set, Which sends the same message to the receiever number.
    means i don't want to get into sms gateways.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the such late reply, Yeah I am Pakistani but how you found that? Anyways, all you need to do is create a service page that acts on URL http request. In request parameters you need to get appropriate request parameter.
      Use these parameters to feed your SMS sending program.

      Delete

Followers

Search This Blog